Piggy

Piggy

August 27th, 2004

14 Responses to “Piggy”

1. Congratulations on your 100th entry. It’s been quite a ride viewing each of your great, colourful & unique shots everyday. I’m looking forward to the next 100.

Posted by Gina on August 27th, 2004 at 10:47 AM
  2. Congrats on your 100th entry. This is a really cute piggy picture. I love the lighting!

Posted by Jennifer on August 27th, 2004 at 5:37 PM
  3. Congratulations! You’re awesome! This piglet is adorable. :-)

Posted by Lewesrat on August 27th, 2004 at 9:15 PM
  4. oh my god! where did you take this picture? it’s amazing.

awesome lighting, great detail.

Posted by legofish on August 28th, 2004 at 3:30 AM
  5. This little piggy and many others as well as all kinds of farm animals can be seen at the farm exhibit in the Automotive Building at the Canadian National Exhibition.

Posted by Charles on August 28th, 2004 at 12:27 PM
  6. Well done! And happy 100th. :)

Posted by Laura on August 28th, 2004 at 4:46 PM
  7. Piglets are so sweet. Nice capture and great lighting….

Posted by Judith Polakoff on August 29th, 2004 at 9:08 AM
  8. belated congrats on passing the 100 post mark, and this is a fine shot to do it with.. the overall tone and his tranquil expression.. lovely.

Posted by darragh on August 29th, 2004 at 11:36 AM
  9. happy belated 100th :)

beautiful colour on this, very serene!

Posted by daisies on August 31st, 2004 at 12:04 PM
  10. Oh my goodness! He (she?) is adorable! Such a sweet picture.

Posted by Sunidesus on September 5th, 2004 at 3:26 PM
  11. I remember seeing this picture from the office and I wanted to say something but I must have forgotten. Now it’s all crowded with comments, which isn’t a bad thing at all, actually. Anyway… could I get this one as a wellpaper?? PLeeeeaaaase! I could kiss this piggy on the nose, he/she looks so clean and cute!

Posted by Riri on September 7th, 2004 at 10:52 PM
  12. ~very appealing detail here, well done~

Posted by btezra on September 8th, 2004 at 10:14 AM
  13. This photo placed number 1 on i-gizmo for the “Smile” contest. http://www.i-gizmo.com/contests.php?id=16
    Thanks to everyone who voted for me.

Posted by Charles on September 11th, 2004 at 11:40 AM
  14. Really cute. Even Ornitorinko (http://www.ornitorinko.org) thinks so. And I showed the pic to a friend of mine and she also thought it was a very cute piglet.

Posted by Massimo Marengo on September 18th, 2004 at 1:12 AM